Friday, April 13, 2012

New Year...again!

Well I hand write more than I keep up with this blog and came across an entry I meant to post and haven't, already diminishing my promise in the post to blog more... so here it is!

Well somehow it seems I've managed to turn this into a New Years blog. That wasn't my intention and I will endeavor to do better in the future.

Nevertheless, this is a New Year, even though its into the year more than what I normally post resolutions, It has, however, been a difficult few years. So many things have been neglected. This year I have one main goal and that is to be happy. I've went so long with trying to make others happy that I've forgotten myself. I intend on pursing my own happiness and following that path wherever it may lead me. I won't however, shirk my responsibilities to my children, so no worries! I just want to do what I can to discover what it is that makes me truly happy!

So much has changed, it's time to rediscover me!

No comments:

Post a Comment