Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Comfort through writing!


I've had a few down days where the normal everyday stress of life just really builds. Well, normal is a relative term, however the extreme amount of changes taking place have seriously overwhelmed me. I realized that I have neglected my normal method of 'venting'. My journal has not had an entry in well over a month. Journaling is my out, a place I can say anything I want without fear and/or cry as much as I choose without feeling judged. A place I can really truly find release.

I pen my fears, my sadness, my frustration, my joy, my happiness, my everything...

Blogging isn't even the same, all though it is a comfort. With a public forum you still hold back but with a private journal that no other eyes will ever see, there is a since of escape that can't be reached any other way.

So I realize I need to abate the excuses and allow the ink to flow .....
                                 
                                                                                                                             ~ Sassy



No comments:

Post a Comment