Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crazy busy... That's life

I know it's been awhile since I've posted a blog. I just wanted to let you know, I haven't forgotten about my loyal readers at all. My life has just been alittle crazy lately. I've had a lot of changes this new year, hopefully for the better. I started grad school this semester, majoring in Library and Information Science with an emphasis in Archives. That alone seems daunting, but I've also just recently added to that task, a brand new job in a new city. I've accepted a position as branch manager of a library in the city. I hope to move there this summer once the kids are out of school, to avoid moving them during the school year. So in the mean time, I've been commuting back and forth, about an hour drive.
I just recently held a panel for the library at Coast Con on Book Addiction. That was a lot of fun!
(see photo of me setting up)
Even though I feel alittle overwhelmed, I am very happy, scared but excited. Hopefully everything continues to go well. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment