Monday, September 3, 2012

Finding more!

Finding More Out of Life

I have always felt that in this life we should have a goal to better ourselves. God never wants us to just stay where we are, never growing. I constantly strive to become more, to reach higher goals, and to find a greater purpose in my life. Apparently this leads some people to believe that I think I'm better than other people. I don't believe that is true at all. I do however want to better my life and if you chose to sit idly by and watch without ever trying to better your own life, for yourself or the loved ones in it, then maybe it's your own conscience that makes you feel like someone is above you. We all make decisions in our lives, we can either sit at the crossroads and wither away, never growing, never moving forward, or we can chose a path, walk on and find out what life has in store. I choose to take a path, I pray God leads me to the correct path but I will not sit idly by. If becoming a better you is not your choice, you're probably not on my path!

Sincerely,
Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment